sunnuntai 2. tammikuuta 2011

Celldweller

Celldweller

Celldweller is a well known project, which includes many artists from many different bands, as
Circle of Dust, Argyle Park, Angeldust (with Criss Angel) and many more, but these mainly just wrote
the songs lyrics for Klayton, which was the multi-instrumentalist and the only member of this so called Project and
Group. Celldweller's main genres are
Electronic rock, Industrial Rock, Industrial Metal, Akternative Metal, Nu Metal, Electronica, Drum and Bass
and even Orchestra.

The Project has been going on ever since 1999, when the Project was found, And Celldweller was founded in New York
City, USA.

Klayton has been a member of Circle of Dust and Angeldust, and During the time while he was in the Circle of Dust,
It was still more into the industralist influences he were using in his music type, and musically become even
more talented on many instruments, (all this began in the 90's, I forgot to mention it) and while during in Angeldust,
his music took the most influences out of Darkwave and goth wave. Klayton began to Demo his songs for Celldweller
in 1998/1999, and released a limited edition EP, and even a few Solo tracks of Trance, which then quickly sold out.
By this time, Criss Angel (an Illusionist from the times of Angeldust) and Klayton still was working together,
but Criss then handed the project over to Klayton and left the project in 2000. As for an appointment, Klyaton
has even made some Soundtracks as for the "Voices in my Head" (2008), "Wish upon a Blackstar" (2009) and
"Voices in my Head Vol.2".




Albums
  • Celldweller (2003)
  • The Beta Cessions (2004)
  • Soundtrack for "Voices in my Head" (2008)
  • Soundtrack for "Wish upon a blackstar" (2009)
  • Soundtrack for "Voices in my Head vol. 2" (2010)
And as not to forget to mention, Klayton has even won some awards, as Best Hard Rock song - "Fadeaway", Best Industrial song - "Switchback" and "Best Male vocalist". There's of course many other awards he has won too, but I don't see the point in counting them all up, and You can always check them out at wikipedia! 
Well anyway, Shall we move on to the options I got about Klayton's music? Okay, Let's do it!

My honest opinion of this song is, that this is very genially done, and I really like the effects Klayton had been working on in this song, and especially that he are using some type of screamo when he's singing, and making it sound like there's several persons singing in this song. Some changes could have been though made in the lyrics, but over all the lyrics are very good, and giving the attitude and the feeling of an own kind of self confidencal. And to think about the fact that he has most probably been alone while working on this song, this song completely SPLENDID. S-P-L-E-N-D-I-D. You heard me, right? You heard me. Good.

Celldweller - Frozen
This song were a bit disappointing to me. I were expecting as good work as in the song Own Little world, but this ended up to be a bit more 'lamer' than the last song I just critizised. Because, this song didn't really have the same attitude or the way Klayton have put effort to this song. Maybe his interest for this song died in the middle of this project? Or maybe he didn't have as much time to work with this song as he had with Own little world? These are questions which will remain unanswered. Anyhow, the positive sides of this song is the lyrics. The lyrics are very catchy, and nicely planned for this piece of work. Very good. There's not much else I can or should be saying.



Celldweller - Tragedy
I was quite surprised the first time I heard this song, in a positive way. The first thing I got in mind where a scene, of a snowboarding scene, where the snowboarder tries to escape somebody who tries to kill this person. But anyway, back to the song, this one was very catchy, and all the effects fitted well, and the lyrics were absolutely amazing, and they fitted well with the rythm, and the way this song was made. I'm glad that Klayton didn't save any drum effects, it made this song even better. And I just can say, Klayton surprised me once again with his unbelievable skills to make music, and write songs, he's truly one of the best one-man-bands I've ever known so far. Thumbs up for Klaytons work!

And I wanna apologize for this insanely long wait, but I have been having a lot of personal probelms and issues, why I haven't had time to write this journal done and such... but Anyway, I just wanna add a thing about Celldweller as an over look comment.

Celldweller is one of the most best bands I have ever listened too, or what people has recommened to me, and I can just say, I really do recommend this amazing art of music to anyone who's a friend of industrial and rock!

Completely amazing work.

But anyway, I won't promise when I will have the time to write more about bands and music, but... when I have the inspiration for it, I will do it. So please, be patient with me. x'D But anyway, For the next time I come here, it will be time for some Pendulum!

Thank you for reading, and please, don't forget to leave a comment.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti